The Cableway lift is built by Harusch Lifts – a manufacturer with about 40 years of experience in the cable transport industry. We specialize in small custom designs and projects and can provide a high level of personalized service in the planning, customization, installation, and maintenance of your incline lift. Our pricing and services are highly competitive in the cable transport industry.
- We can install the lift for you, or provide it as a kit which you or a sub-contractor can then assemble.
- We can provide you with site layout planning and lift integration planning.
- The lift wagon will be customized to fit your requirements. For example:
- simple platform with a bench seat (2 seat, plus open area for standing/wheelchair/dog/bike/groceries etc)
- covered gondola
- open platform material transport wagon (very useful during the building phase of your home/cabin)
- wheelchair and other accessibility requirements
- multi-purpose transformable wagon
- transport platform for wheeled containers/small vehicles/small boats
- The lift docking bays can be customized for your site in a variety of ways:
- integrated into buildings or carports or standalone
- designed for specific loading requirements (wheelchairs, boats, construction materials, etc…)
- Operating controllers will be integrated into the lift and wagon to fit your needs.
- The standard lift operating speed range can be adjusted to your needs and comfort range.
- The cableway can be anywhere from 100 feet to over 1000 feet (300 metres) in length.
Whatever your requirements – we will be happy to work with you to make it work! Please inquire about your cableway lift today.